190 Double Sided Premium Tissue Tape
Kikusui 190 double sided tape is used to attach nameplates to trophies and awards, to hold fabrics and leather together before sewing, in blinds and awnings, in signs and dsiplays, and also to splice together large rolls of printing paper.
* High strength long life acrylic adhesive.
* Excellent adhesion to most surfaces.
* Ideal for permanent mounting of nameplates and badges, and signs and displays.
* Holds leather and other materials and fabrics together during assembly and sewing.
* Preferred choice as a sailmaker’s seamstick.
* The non woven rayon tissue carrier provides strength and conformability.
* Excellent solvent, UV, and temperature resistance.
* Can be used on textured and embossed surfaces.
* Easy to use, thin, and hand tearable.
* White in colour.
* Log width 1250mm.